The Nanotech@NortePT project promotes the transfer of scientific and technological knowledge in the domains of Nanotechnology aiming the increase on cooperation and investment of companies in R&D. Promotes the image of Northern Portugal as a supplier of knowledge and technology in this field.
Connecting the nanotechnology and advanced critical mass in the region, we intend to identify, develop and create new business projects that can position themselves and make a difference at a global level.
1. Increasing the competitiveness and leadership of Portugal, especially in the North, in the fields of nanotechnology;
2. Promoting private investment in nanotechnology through the definition of value chains involving companies, entities of the R & I system, clusters, investors, sectoral business associations and other players that operate in this market;
3. Promoting internationally the image of the brand "Nanotechnology from North of Portugal".
Project Duration: June 2016 to May 2018
Eligible Cost: 207.562,50 €
European Union Funding: 207.562,50 €
Intervention Region: Norte of Portugal
Results / Actions
- Awareness raising and training
- Creation of a network of experts
- Nanotechnology Roadmap and product portfolio
- Seminar with investors
- Demonstration actions
- Demonstrators development
- Nanotechnology Open Day
- Reflection workshop to define the "Nanotechnology from North of Portugal" brand
- Nanotechnology awards
- Nanotechnology in the Media
will enhance nanotechnology
Seminar “From idea to the Market”
brings together specialists in INL