The FuEL Project "Future Entrepreneurs' League" aims at the development of the FuEL ROOM platform that boosts entrepreneurship in activities of knowledge, technology and creative industries, granting access to a vast network of entities of the national and international entrepreneurship ecosystem.
1. To foster sustainable improvements in different domains of the innovation ecosystem by creating easy-to-reach support networks for startups and skilled and creative entrepreneurs;
2. Identify new opportunities and business models based on high technological intensity activities and cultural and creative industries related activities and promote the appearance and acceleration of high value-added startups in these fields;
3. Leverage resources, expertise and specialized support services available in the consortium and other regional, national and international entities with which partnerships may be established;
4. Stimulate synergistic conditions for the creation of opportunities for intersection, dialogue and connection between scientific and technological domains and artistic, cultural and creative industries.
Project Duration: July 2017 to June 2019
Eligible Cost: 373.926.00 €
European Union Funding: 317.837,.. €
Intervention Region: Portugal
- 8 supported projects until now
- Applications ongoing