REVIFEEL PLUS project aimed the technological, industrial and commercial optimization and validation of ceramic tiles with improved thermal comfort, resulting from the technological solutions attained in previous R&D project, REVIFEEL, namely:
1) incorporation of IR-reflective pigments on ceramic surface;
2) application of polymer coating with low thermal conductivity;
3) integration of heating systems into ceramic tile structure.
1. Technological optimization of the solutions reached in the previous R & D project;
2. Technological and industrial validation of solutions and development of demonstrators;
3. Demonstration of the economic and technical advantages of the solutions in real environment.
Project Duration: January 2016 to June 2018
Eligible Cost: 278.220,32 €
European Union Funding: 165.915,27 €
Intervention Region: Center and North o Portugal
Publicity was given in different media - fairs, conferences, magazines - and a public demonstration session was also held at the end of the project.