CeNTI promotes in Europe innovation made in Portugal
CeNTI was present, in the last quarter, at the leading international technological fairs. In 2022, the events returned in force and the Nanotechnology Centre's differentiating solutions were highlighted throughout Europe.
Among the dozens of initiatives, the following stand out:
- Portugal Smart Cities Summit 2022 (Lisbon, Portugal): a privileged space for networking and creation of opportunities in the "Smart Cities" market to boost the sustainable energy transition and smart mobility;
- Automotive Interiors Expo 2022 (Stuttgart, Germany): event for the automotive interiors sector to promote the latest technologies, services and concepts;
- 3D Additive Expo/I4.0 EXPO/SUBCONTRATAÇÃO (Batalha, Portugal): the first fair dedicated to 3D printing and additive manufacturing in Portugal, which took place simultaneously with the Industry 4.0, Automation and Robotics Fair and the Processes Fair and Production Equipment;
- The Greener Manufacturing Show (Cologne, Germany): European event on environmental and sustainable solutions for industrial production;
- WoodCoatings Congress 2022 (Amsterdam, Netherlands): dissemination of new products, networking and collaboration between professionals in the field of wood coatings;
- Eletronica (Munich, Germany): the main electronics fair and conference involving different markets, such as automotive, displays, design, micro and nanosystems, sensors and semiconductors, among others;
- ISPO 2022 (Munich, Germany): the most significant global business event in the sports field, where the novelties that will shape the industry's future are discussed.
In addition, CeNTI was present at several other events, where it made itself known and disseminated the disruptive Projects developed by its researchers. These presences were also an opportunity to encourage sharing excellent knowledge and experiences with the central players in different sectors.
Find out more about the differentiating technology generated at CeNTI HERE.
VINCI 7D: 3D printing technology at the Automotive industry’s service
ASINA: boost the safe use of Nanotechnology in the Industry
NEO4Future: textile filaments that contain essential oils
Application deadline for BIOMAT’s Open Tender extended until the end of September
CeNTI involved in 16 new Projects financed by the PRR
Privacy Note |